this Sunday (23rd i beleive)

Started by 94_xj_country, September 19, 2007, 12:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "astrogiblet"Pizza places suck. They have the lowest average job length of any business.

Must be the place you work for.  I drove for the same shop off and on for 14 years - a lot of faces came and went, but there was always a core of about 1/2 that had been there either steady or like me off and on for years at a time.  That's part of the reason I kept going back.  The other part was green and made of untraceable paper!  :D
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Mudviper

Whats in Vassar by the way?

astrogiblet

Quote from: "Mudviper"Whats in Vassar by the way?

A sand pit.. its an active pit so you can only wheel there after 5pm on weekdays, or anytime on the weekends.. but its pretty sweet.

Quote from: "Phittie"Must be the place you work for. I drove for the same shop off and on for 14 years - a lot of faces came and went, but there was always a core of about 1/2 that had been there either steady or like me off and on for years at a time. That's part of the reason I kept going back. The other part was green and made of untraceable paper! :D

Yea.. I really like my job. I have not really had one day where I've NOT wanted to go to work. Its fun, its different everyday, I meet a lot of cool and nice people... I get to drive my Jeep or my truck all day and I love driving. My only issue with it is I never know how much money I'm gonna make. A few days I've made 20-22 bucks an hour. Other days I've made $8 an hour.

One day this week I was "laid off" as there wasn't enough work. My manager said she made 7-10 pizza's the ENTIRE day. I have never seen it that slow for the 5 or 6 months I've worked there.

-Brandon

NewRide

Theres good money to be made in the pizza business ! I started at the Hut delivering pizzas a year later I was a manager lol. I spent 9 years in the pizza business the GM called ... or I would still be there !
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Nosilla

this blows i thought this was for Sunday not saturday. oh well.

94_xj_country

it is for sunday now, i just dont know how to edit titles
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Anonymous

Quote from: "94_xj_country"it is for sunday now, i just dont know how to edit titles

:D

94_xj_country

you missed a spot  :lol:
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Nosilla

ok Maybe i can make the time now. Just depends on when i get out to look at those trailers.

jeepfan1974

Quote from: "Mudviper"Whats in Vassar by the way?
vassar is all sand with woop's and some ponds and hills its pretty fun heres a pic from the last time i was there
Let\'s go wheeling!

Anonymous

Better?

jeepfan1974

i hate <
Let\'s go wheeling!

JEEPSALESGUY

Looking for a time and place (mounds i've heard)! Let me know!!!
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

Nosilla

Stay tuned in for further details. I would guess mid afternoon.

Mudviper

Whos Larado CJ7 is that in one of the pictures??  Pretty sweet CJ