Fall Color ??

Started by NewRide, September 10, 2008, 02:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

Everyone should plan for lunch on the trail.

NewRide

Planning on being at the meeting .... missed the last one due to old age .... I'm so happy my mind is going .... What were we talking about again ???
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

Quote from: "NewRide"Planning on being at the meeting .... missed the last one due to old age ....

whatever  :roll:

NewRide

We get a final count on whos going ??
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

longarm

Were out.  My front pinion is leaking again and I can't get the time off work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

we are planning to be there for the weekend (gotta love having in law's cottage in St. Helen!)

We'll meet up with you on Saturday.

Nosilla

We will be there.

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "phittie1100"In
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

4x4x4JK

We will be there.

Nosilla

What time is everyone taking off? I plan to leave my place 7:15-7:30 then meeting with Marvin probally in Birch Run.

NewRide

I talked a buddy of mine into going ... He has been running buggies in Mi forever and he just got his Jeep a little bit ago. See if we can't get him to join too. He and I are going to head up 13 to 675 looking to be in West Branch by 10.

4x4x4JK

We should be on the road by 8:00.

naypalm

I'll be going, maybe for a couple of days. My parent/s might be coming along depending if I can get the old man to come.

We're leaving at 7, and might hang out in west branch till 10ish until we head to the trails. Are we meeting at the walmart?

Nosilla

Yes Matt. At the Walmart in west Branch at 10 AM.

naypalm

Cool thanks! See ya'll there! Ill be on channel 12 or 32 (if 12 is busy).