Someone's TJ at Baker College

Started by Major Mud, September 29, 2008, 11:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Mud

Monday night. I was there for class. Had a nice long walk in the rain. When I got to Momma's truck (Yellow Colorado with "MRS MUD" plate) noticed I was parked next to ya'. Who was it and how far did YOU have to walk to get to class. Fall parking is a pain in the a$$!

Nosilla

I would bet it was cody.

Major Mud

Might have been except he was missing his rose if it was him. ::poke::

TechJeeper

w00t that was me! I had class in the tech building so it wasn't that bad lol.  What class you got mondays?

Major Mud

Promise you won't laugh??

Intro to windows
 ::ouch::

TechJeeper

cool, who you got as a teacher?  

Let me know if ya need any help, feel free to PM me, I literally taught that class cause the teacher I had was new and didn't know the first thing about computers.

Major Mud

Thanks. I've got Bill Robson as an instructor.
Shouldn't need help in that class since I almost have all the homework done for the whole 5 weeks already. I might get with you on a few others though

dbikers

Vista or XP?
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Major Mud

Intro to Windows is on XP. Shouldn't have a problem with that.
Intro to OS is on Vista. As I get further into class, we'll see how that goes.
Intro to programming is Thursday night so I don't know what platform that is on yet. Vista isn't much of a problem either since my laptop has vista. Shouldn't be a real tough quarter, just don't know what to expect yet.

TechJeeper

who ya got for intro to programing?

Major Mud

I was supposed to Have Morris Fulcher, but instead I got Richard Mohr.
Odd class tonight. He lectured for 35 minutes, gave a quiz and had us do our homework in class. Was done and gone by 7. Then I had to wait til 9:45 for the wife to get out.

TechJeeper

lol sounds like day 1 of alot of my classes in the past.  FYI once it gets going, very few classes stay till 940

Major Mud

Yeah, most of my summer classes were scheduled til 10, but were never there past 9:45 in the latest.