Some pics and me and some friends playing

Started by Mudviper, September 25, 2007, 10:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudviper

Here are some pics of me and some friends playing around on a friends field this past weekend.

My spotter wasn't paying more attention to taking pictures then watching me about to run over a huge bolder. Ended up denting my rear driveshaft really good and just about crushing my muffler.

NewRide

Looks like fun !!!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "Mudviper"My spotter wasn't paying more attention to taking pictures then watching me about to run over a huge bolder. Ended up denting my rear driveshaft really good and just about crushing my muffler.

But the pictures came out really good, and you were probably going to need a new driveshaft soon anyway, right?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

astrogiblet

Very nice pics man!

-Brandon

Mudviper

Quote from: "phittie1100"
Quote from: "Mudviper"My spotter wasn't paying more attention to taking pictures then watching me about to run over a huge bolder. Ended up denting my rear driveshaft really good and just about crushing my muffler.

But the pictures came out really good, and you were probably going to need a new driveshaft soon anyway, right?

I have another driveshaft sitting in my basement. Guy gave me one when he sold me the lift kit.