Green/Gold Grand

Started by nobodycares, March 31, 2008, 05:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nobodycares

Seen on Richfield rd Genesee rd..... pretty much followed me all the way home.

Mudviper

All ZJ's, from what I have seen, are green and gold, going to have to be a bit more specific...lol.

Nosilla

I would guess it was Paul he would have been on Richfield today twice.

jeepfan1974

did it look like this ?
Let\'s go wheeling!

nobodycares

It may be. Here is a little more detail,  It was not stock. nice looking lift plenty of stikers on the rear window and the detail that may nail it down it had no rear bumper.... Oh wait thats probably pretty common mine doesnt either. LOL  but mine does not have the gold..... mines is green and silver.

jeepfan1974

yup that was me in my wife's (jeepgirl95) zj it has 33's and a 4 inch lift
Let\'s go wheeling!

Anonymous

That looks like the guy who is speeding by my house all the time.

jeepfan1974

yeah its got a hemi   lol                             that thing isnt going anywhere fast!
Let\'s go wheeling!

jeepgirl95

Yeah, he seems to think its his lately ::trout::......and I'm sure he drives it as fast as it will go!!  :D

94_xj_country

Quote from: "jeepgirl95"Yeah, he seems to think its his lately ::trout::......and I'm sure he drives it as fast as it will go!!  :D

i thought the point of driving was to see how fast your vehicle can go? or with jeeps what the top speed is before it wobbles your teeth out  :lol:
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

nobodycares

Well He wasn't going super fast.  I first seen him around Genesee rd, I had to catch up to check it out since it looked like mine (bumperless look)  caught up and passed admiring the ride. Kind of lost touch around irish, I continued on to home and got stopped by the light at m-15 and noticed it was coming up behind me and followed me until I turned onto  Henderson, and it continued on.

nobodycares

Does it have a rear bumper on it?  the pic in this post appears to have one, just not a stock one.

jeepgirl95

It had one in the picture, but it did not when you saw it.  I am waiting for my new one (hint, hint), which will be similar to the one in the picture :D

jeepfan1974

you have the start of one dear thats better than last week   lol
Let\'s go wheeling!