Main Menu

Hi

Started by whalendm, February 22, 2015, 09:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whalendm

Just curious, I couldn't any postings on it. When is the Drummond island top?

alan6271

Its April 24-26.  If you look for under the events section of the members only section of the website you should see a post on the Drummond Island Invasion.
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

whalendm

Go figure,  my sons birthday party on the 25th and we have company coming in from of of state. I won't be able to make i.t.

LPM606

He is not a member, so won't have access to that forum.  Come to our meeting this Sunday and you can get some insight into all of our upcoming plans for spring/summmer, but After Drummond we have the Jeep Blessing May 2nd, our trail maintenance trip in mid may, Badlands in Indiana in June, plus our 4wd safety/awareness training class, Silver Lake sand dunes in July, etc...

whalendm

Great, thanks we'll definitely be able to make a few of those. I'm going to try and be at the meeting this weekend. 

alan6271

Quote from: LPM606 on February 26, 2015, 02:04:39 AM
He is not a member, so won't have access to that forum.  Come to our meeting this Sunday and you can get some insight into all of our upcoming plans for spring/summmer, but After Drummond we have the Jeep Blessing May 2nd, our trail maintenance trip in mid may, Badlands in Indiana in June, plus our 4wd safety/awareness training class, Silver Lake sand dunes in July, etc...

Oh.  His opening comment was that he's been around here before but been a way for a while so I thought he was a member.  My bad.

Definitely come to the meeting Sunday.
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!