Do we have a letter for the 4x4 show donations?

Started by rallykid, March 06, 2009, 08:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rallykid

I can get us a high ticket item to raffle off ($200-$800 value) but my company wants a letter explaining what it is for and asking for the donation. If we have one can someone please e-mail it to me or write one up and get it to me. I talked to our district manager and he said we might be able to get some manufacturers involved directly as well so the letter would come in very handy. I have a copy of the event flier but it looks pretty rough and blurry when printed. It also needs to be updated and spell checked.

If someone has one or gets one written up please send it along so I can get the request in and get things rolling.

My e-mail address is mailto:rallykid@yahoo.com">mailto:rallykid@yahoo.com
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

TechJeeper

what company?  what kind of items?

email sent, thanks.

4x4x4JK

I have some friends who work at the VG's in Davison.  I mentioned this to them last night and they are pretty sure that we can get some gift cards for the store.  They mentioned that since the show is on Davison they will probably be very willing to donate.  Can you get me a letter that I can have them give to their manager who takes care of this?

Thanks Cody.  It sounds like you are off to a good start.

rallykid

I am a technician for Sprint/Nextel.

I want to get the input of everyone. I can get them to donate a phone for us to raffle but I kind of want everyones input on what to try to get.

We could do something rugged like a Nextel Motorola i580 which would go along with the Jeep theme or do we want to try to get something high tech with a lot of features and high speed data like a Samsung Instinct?

All of the phones are available on sprint.com so if everyone wants to check them out and give some feedback it would be appreciated.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned