Febuary Meeting Date Change

Started by TechJeeper, January 07, 2010, 03:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechJeeper

Due to Superbowl 2010, the meeting will be held on Feb 14th, same time same place, Sharkys at 6pm.

rallykid

Ummmmmm.........Valentines day
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

jeepfan1974

football is lame lets go wheeling
Let\'s go wheeling!

TechJeeper

Crap it is valientines day... what do we want to do about this?  Last sunday of Jan?  Or what?

ricochet1987

last sunday and maybe a trip to the mounds or something before? just a thought since we just got a decent amount of snow tonight
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

rallykid

Last Sunday of this month should work for me. Worst case scenario I leave right from work at 5:30 and can still get there on time.

TechJeeper

So want to do it the last sunday of this month?

ouchman

last sunday works for me
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

rallykid

J9 just brought up a point, we better call Sharkys and let them know. After the cluster eff that happened at the Christmas party we better give them advance notice.

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "rallykid"J9 just brought up a point, we better call Sharkys and let them know. After the cluster eff that happened at the Christmas party we better give them advance notice.

Uh Oh, what happened the day of the Christmas party?

BTW last Sunday in Jan works for me.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

ricochet1987

we got kicked out of the room we normally use because some other im not gonna swear but f*****s reserved it and wanted it even tho we already had it ...lol but anyone wanna do a little wheeling before the meeting at the mounds and see if i can swamp it again lol
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!