blinker lever

Started by ricochet1987, April 28, 2010, 03:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricochet1987

anyone have an extra blinker lever laying around with lo hi and delay windshield wiper speed on it ? i broke mine completely off at the mudbog saturday pulling a suburban out...
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

TechJeeper

Not sure about the YJs but with the TJs I pulled one from a similar year XJ at the junk yard.  

How the heck did you break your wiper control pulling someone out, your doing it wrong  ::poke::

rallykid

Quote from: "Gr8archer"Not sure about the YJs but with the TJs I pulled one from a similar year XJ at the junk yard.  

How the heck did you break your wiper control pulling someone out, your doing it wrong  ::poke::

Yea, you shoudl try hooking to a tow point next time instead of the lever.  ::poke::
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

NewRide

The bumper is a better anchor point .... just saying !  ::poke::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

naypalm

I hear its one of them spaecial new techniques that the Canadians use, supposed to help reduce whiplash  :lol:

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&cl ... CBwQrQQwAA

ricochet1987

got one from autozone ...i guess that wranglers have gm steering columns that would be nice to know before spending an hr there trying to find one lmao
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!