May meeting

Started by LPM606, April 28, 2011, 10:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

Are we still a "go" for the equipment maintenance this Sunday at Paul's before the meeting?  Can we get the trailer there along with the equipment?  Does 3:00 still work for everyone?  Who's in?  I suspect there may be some beer available complimnets of the new Club President...

naypalm

I will be there, 3 is fine.

Paul Hittie

I'm in

Oh wait, I didn't really have a choice, did I??
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

naypalm

lol, Lets hope I can back this damn trailer in yer driveway without knocking somthin over.

NewRide

I should be there :-)
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

longarm

I'm in possibly with kids in tow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

jeepfan1974

I'll be there
Let\'s go wheeling!

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "NayPalm"lol, Lets hope I can back this damn trailer in yer driveway without knocking somthin over.
We are going to be in the back garage anyway so just pull in the driveway, drive between the trees and through the gate on the west side of the house.

The rest of you can park out front and cut through the front garage to the backyard.

Warning - the land mine removal expert has been hampered by bad weather, wear old shoes or watch where you walk.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance