Hello from another prospective new member

Started by Mudviper, August 31, 2007, 01:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudviper

Hey everyone

I have just moved to Flint a few months ago and have seen a few of your members driving around in the area so I thought I would stop by and check out your site. I have been out of four wheeling for the past few years and have just started getting back into it. I was trying to hook up with my old club, Huron Valley Offroader, but I think they might have disbanded. I see that your organization is in my area, so I thought I would check this out and see if I would interested in joining your club. I was planning on stopping by at Sharky's this weekend to introduce myself, but I see that you have rescheduled the meeting until next weekend, so I guess I will stop by next weekend and check out what What Lies Beyond is all about. Will be looking forward to meeting the members of your organization.

Steve Q.

longarm

Hello & welcome to the site.  We will look forward to meeting you next Sunday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

NewRide

Welcome !! Just a heads up all new member buy the first round at the meetings !!  :o  What ?? It sounded good LOL
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Mudviper

Quote from: "NewRide"Welcome !! Just a heads up all new member buy the first round at the meetings !!  :o  What ?? It sounded good LOL

lol  you should know by now that all Jeep owners are broke and have no money

Nosilla

Hahaha good answer mud viper. You will fit in just fine. Hope to see you at the next meeting.

astrogiblet

Quote from: "Nosilla"Hahaha good answer mud viper. You will fit in just fine. Hope to see you at the next meeting.

x2. Welcome to our site! Hope to see ya there!

-Brandon

Paul Hittie

Welcome to mid-Michigan, hope to see you at one of our upcoming meetings and/or events.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LeePotter

WELCOME!!!!!!! :P  :P  :P  :P

NewRide

Quote from: "Mudviper"
Quote from: "NewRide"Welcome !! Just a heads up all new member buy the first round at the meetings !!  :o  What ?? It sounded good LOL

lol  you should know by now that all Jeep owners are broke and have no money

Yup he will fit in just fine !!!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

Welcome

jeepgirl95

Welcome!   :D