Blessing of the Jeeps

Started by LPM606, April 06, 2012, 09:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

OK, Between the Two Trackers Forest Clean-up, and the WLB trail maintenance/Go Topless Day event, we have the Cadilac Jeepers Annual Jeep Blessing on May 5th.  I know Mark and I are definitely planning on attending... some of our new facebook friends are going to be there... Anyboday else from the club going?  I will be going up Friday night as I am helping set up the GLFWDA booth first thing Saturday and covering it for a few hours that day when I am not getting stuck on the master driver course... Not sure If I will saty for the twisted trails event on Sunday, but I'm pretty sure Mark said he was up for it...

NewRide

I'm out ... Have to work that Sat ...
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

LPM606

Less than a week away... Anybody else in for the Jeep Blessing?

LPM606

We had a good time up north with the Cadillac Jeepers today.  The crowd was once again 1100+ Jeeps (based on the sticker numbers we saw) I spent most of the day at the GLFWDA booth but did get to drive the course as well.  Happy to say that, unlike last year when I went 0 for 3 on the first obstacles, I did not get stuck on a single obstacle this year! There were some pretty challenging sections, but I think a bit less pucker-factor than last year with less highly off-camber stuff (or am I just getting more used to it??)

NewRide

Great video !! I say it every year .... I REALLY need to go !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)