Spring Cookout April 26th

Started by TechJeeper, April 06, 2014, 08:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechJeeper

For those not attending the Kentucky trip, your invited to come on over for a cookout and bonfire.  We have a huge pile of wood from the ice storm and thought what better way of getting rid of it!  We are located in Perry just off of I69.

If your interested please let me know.

Thanks,
Cody

NewRide

"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

StingRay66

Might fit that in to the schedule!
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

J's Jeep

It does sound like fun and a great idea.  I have commited to the Kentucky trip so I will not be in attendance for the cookout.  Jane might stop over though.

TechJeeper

Gonna be a great time! We plan making some chicken and maybe burgers.  Bring your own beer and a dish to pass if you wish.   If your interested please post up so we can get an estimated head count.

The way the weather has been it should be perfect!

TechJeeper

Oh - and potential new members are more than welcome to come by as well!

TechJeeper

Not sure if anyone is planning on stopping by - but it's still going on.  Have some family and friends over as well.  Pry start cooking around 6.

My address is:
12405 Ruppert Rd
Perry, MI 48872

Yellow TJ

I have to work late tonight so we won't make it. Should have a great night! Thanks, Dave & Suzanne

NewRide

Was supposed to go to Atlanta yesterday but changed it to today so we wont be able to make it ...
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

LPM606

Looks like all I see are cancellations... Did anybody fro the club make it?

TechJeeper

Nope - had some friends over and had a great time.  We plan on doing another in a couple months as kind of a wedding get-together and everyone from the club will be invited, stay tuned :)