4WD Awareness Class

Started by LPM606, April 09, 2014, 06:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

Cameron and Jeff are out. May have one guest coming...

gogolen

You guys have a good time this weekend. Who's teaching the class?

LPM606

Paul and I are the instructors... Both Trained Instructors through UFWDA.

gogolen

Awesome, hopefully I can make the next class.

Can you teach me to do this?

bullhed78

LPM606

That was the day when I learned where all the drain plugs were!  Color Tour in Oscoda last October.  My buddy from work was in the passenger seat but had got out to take pictures.  There is actually video of that swamping on our FB I believe...

LPM606

Just a reminder for those coming to Rocks and Valleys that a trail flag is required... I have at least one spare I can bring if anyone needs it... I believe they are also available at the park...

LPM606

Thanks to Paul for leading the class yesterday.  We had 7 rigs with 9 total "official" students, plus a couple of ride-alongs. See pics here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.753141384747553.1073741856.242725042455859&type=1

We forgot to collect the course evaluations at the end... If everyone would be so kind as to bring them to the July meeting that would be great.  If you can't make the July meeting, please pm me and I will give you and address to send them in to...

bullhed78

As Ryan would say... I have no book of faces :(

LPM606

For the facebook challenged:

bullhed78

Hey, who's that guy on the rocks with out a spotter? Didn't he listen to the instructors during class? They said mud will wear stuff out over time but rocks tend to do the most damage to vehicles. What a maroon :) I picked up my parts for the ZJ tie rod upgrade today.

LPM606

On the facebook post I told you thanks for providing an opportunity to discuss/demonstrate field repairs... I'm sure that's what you were going for... I hear the ZJ tie rod is a big improvement... let us know if you need a hand with the install.

Paul Hittie

Remember the discission at last night's meeting about needing a club proof reader?  I am embarrassed to say I created another example - a typo on the 4WD Awareness training certificates.  I will redo them, please see me at your earliest convenience for a replacement.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance