Ortonville CreekFest Parade

Started by LPM606, April 18, 2014, 08:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

For the second year in a row, WLB will have vehicles in this Parade... Saturday June 21st at 10:00 am.  They are also talking about having a place set aside for us to park after the parade to show off our rigs and enjoy the rest of the CreekFest activities.  Flyer attached.

Paul Hittie

Have a wedding that day, we will not be able to make it
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

Have fun at the wedding!  Hopefully we'll have a bunch of folks who can get this on their calendar...

Yellow TJ

I'm pretty sure we are in, also have wedding but I can do my make up a little faster. Dave

StingRay66

I put it on my calendar so I should be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

J's Jeep

We will not be attending this event.

bullhed78

RoadBldr

bullhed78

Change of plans. Sorry to report I will not be at this event now :(

LPM606

They asked me this weekend to give them a final number, and I see all we have at this point is  Me, Kevin and Russ and possibly Dave and Suzanne... If nobody else plans on attending I think I would rather consider canceling.  There is no point in going down with just three rigs, possibly four... Any thoughts?  Those planning to come: would you be heartbroken if we backed out?  I know I wouldn't mind freeing up a saturday... Alternatively, if a few more chime in that they are going, it would make it worthwhile in my book... Lets get it figured out by mid week so I don't leave them hanging...

RoadBldr

I would not mind at all if we cancel.  I need another Saturday for myself before my 70 hour a week work schedule starts in early July.

LPM606

Dave and Suzanne also indicated canceling would be OK with them, so at this point I will notify them that we won't be making it out for this event. 

StingRay66

Put out the word to Thumb Jeeps and Michigan Jeepers they might be interested in joining the parade.
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

LPM606

If any other groups might be interested, they Can Reach Out to Randy Adam, the creekfest parade coordinator for the Ortonville event.  He can be reached at LPS.MI.248@gmail.com