Fresh Meet

Started by Yager, October 15, 2007, 10:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yager

Fresh meet, get it? Heh heh.. okay, I don't think it's funny either, but it was clever, yes?

Anyway, my name is Jamison, last name Yager, and usually go by that. My wife and I are a young couple and we have a 2 year old daughter. I have an 04 Cherokee Laredo and a 95 Wrangler S. We moved from the muskegon area over here about two years ago and havn't been able to find anywhere to ride. We're looking for people to go wheeling with, and some comraderie. Unfortuantely, we're very busy people. I'm active national guard, my wife is a student, and I'm also going to the fire fighter's training, so, hopefully we'll be able to make some meetings.

PS: Over here is the howell area.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

TechJeeper

Hello, My name is Cody.  Welcome to the site, thanks for joining us!  I hope to get the chance to wheel with you and yours on the trail in the near future!

ouchman

:D hello :D
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

Yager

Hey, where's Sharky's at, can I get an address? We'd like to try to make it out sometime.

Nosilla

I will get you a address tomorrow. Glad to meet you. We are headed to west branch this weekend. You are welcome to join us if you would like. If you have any questions fill free to ask me or anyone else.

naypalm

Welcome to the site!

Yager

I'd love to join you, but I bought I wrangler today and I pretty much stretched the bank account to do it. I wont be doing any riding this month. But definately keep me updated, I'm not opposed to traveling, camping (even in winter), or driving on snowy trails.

Nosilla

Sounds like you will fit right in with us :D

JEEPSALESGUY

Welcome fellow new B :!:
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

NewRide

Welcome to the site ! Sharkeys is at :
G-4312 Dort Hwy in Burton Mi , 1/2 mile South of Bristol Rd.

Stop in and say hi !!!
Tony
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

jeepfan1974

hey cool we need more of the square headlights   seeing someone sold out  cough cough phittie  :o
Let\'s go wheeling!

Anonymous

Welcome Yager.

Yager

Yeah, we already got into the headlights discussion last night on the chat. Hey, 6 PM at Sharkey's on the 4th, 1st Sunday in Nov, right? Is there a ride, or is this just a bar/restaraunt gathering to bash guys with square headlights and talk about what we think we should do in the coming months?

Paul Hittie

We actually have what appears to be a real business meeting on the 1st Sunday - minutes, voting, very official stuff.  Usually preceded by beer & BS, or followed by beer & BS.  Sometimes before and after depending on the day!

Square headlight bashing is optional.

Welcome aboard!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Quote from: "phittie1100"Square headlight bashing is optional.

Welcome aboard!

It may be optional but it is consistent LOL
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)