Fresh Meet

Started by Yager, October 15, 2007, 10:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yager

11b3O.. I have a sniper identifier, B4. But I don't know why, never been to sniper school or done the duty. Should get that fixed before they deploy me as a sniper. And, thanks for your service Longarm. I want my jeep fully rhinolined too, only way to keep it from rusting I can see.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

longarm

Ohhhh, no Rhinolined.  DO not take it to the Zebart in FLint.  They don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.  I went in there and saw there work for myself.  I wouldn't let them touch my Jeep.  If your dead set in Rhinoliner, go to a different applicator.  Save yourself the trouble.  I had mine LINE-X'd.  While it's expensive, it's vwell worth it.  I pressure wash mine at point blank range and it's good to go.  Nathan does a great job and I can get you a discount.  BTW, whats 11B30?  Is the B4 the sniper id?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Yager

11B is infantry, 3 is my skill level (Staff Sergeant) and the O is a place holder because I'm a leg. O is for a special skill Identifier like P for airborne, or V for ranger. The B4 would be the last part, for sniper (again, dunno why I have it). So my full MOS is 11B3OB4 Your full mos would be 11B1PYY (the y's for place holder since you don't have a Additional skill identifier) Special Skill IDs anyone can have, Additional Skill IDs are MOS driven.

I found a rhinoliner dealer in jackson, I live just south of howell.

JEEPSALESGUY

Ahhh, my neck of the woods! The rhino liner dealer in jackson is auto images. I know the owner quite well & can get you a discount!  BTW I've had him do both of my neighbors trucks (he is anal retentive), and the job is always very well done. Let me know.
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

Yager

Gotta free up some cash for it, November will be a recovery month from YJ purchasage, but should to g2g by December.

longarm

Ok, I get it now.  I know all to well about the 11B.   :mrgreen:   No leg here though.   :lol:   Actually I should have said 11BC21P.  

TANK KILLER!!!!

Ya ever seen someone jump a dragon?  Now, THATS an experiance.  I really need to go skydiving.
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Yager

Actually, I was 11H, Heavy Anti-Armor Infantry when I first came in, used the ITOW2 from M113s. Then they phased out 11H and made us all 11Bs. They still have anti-armor companies, they're just 11Bs now.

Yager

PS: The Dragon is no longer in major use. It has been replaced by the TOW missile and the AT4. Though, to my dismay, I cannot remember when they started phasing it out, so I can't date your service. ;)

longarm

I was 94-98.  I heard they phased it out and replaced it with the Javelin.  It was a fire and forget system.  Much better, a few seconds longer life expectency.   :lol:

Yager

Yeah, the TOWs are wire guided and you have to track you target, which sounds outdated, but it actually prevents them from jamming you. They also have a mass detector that detects the tank prior to hitting it, and goes up into the air then down on the turret.