Just moved back to MI from Alabama

Started by kosmo04, November 10, 2014, 01:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kosmo04

Hey guys, thought I would drop a quick line on here and say hi. I just moved back up after living down south for 6 years or so, and while I was down there I managed to pick up my 98 Wrangler Sport, and have been hooked ever since. Anyways I'm looking forward to the next event or meetup, and can't wait to get my TJ out in some snow! I live in Farmington Hills, anyone near me?

Kosmo

Heres my rig....

Paul Hittie

I work in FH, does that count?

Welcome to our little corner of the Internet
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

OzzysCJ

I grew up in farmington.  Now live in highland.  One of the closest to you or furthest south...

bullhed78

Welcome. Nice rig. I think our next event is Moundsgiving. I'm sure Ed will be along shortly to say "Hi" and will be able to say for sure what the next event is.

alan6271

Welcome back.  You'll know your in Michigan because hell will officially freeze over!  Look forward to meeting you.  I'm a Newbie too.  Awesome Jeep BTW. 
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

LPM606

That is a sharp little rig you got there!  We have lots coming up, as usual! We will be out at the Mounds on Thanksgiving day collecting donations for the food bank of Eastern Michigan, Monthly Meeting in Davison on Sunday December 7th, wheeling for the day in Grayling December 13th and then Rocks & Valleys on the 14th, our Operation: Snowbound event January 9-10, etc.  Lots of chances to come out and get to know us!  Hope to see you at one of them!

kosmo04

Yea the snow this morning already reminded me I was back-then again I'm looking forward to the first snowfall to go and play! However I hate to think that after being on the road for 16 years it will finally see salt :'(

Thanks for the list of events, and I will at least be at one of them if not more!