Hi Everyone

Started by alan6271, November 04, 2014, 06:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan6271

Hi everybody.  Were the Daron's.  We've known Paul Hittie for quite a while as he does our taxes every year.  For years I've listened to his stories about "Jeeping" (that's what we've always called it).  I have to say I was seriously intrigued. Fast forward...

We have a boat we've kept in Bay City for years and have decided to move it to Au Gres.  I needed another vehicle to leave up there so when my family heads to Au Gres on Thursday night I have something to drive the next day and I can leave them with wheels.  So I bought a Jeep.

Now its become a damn obsession.  I have a drug called "TJ" in my veins and I can't stop using it. 

Our first organized adventure was last weekend at Dixie Gully Run II.  Now everyone is hooked.

Anyway, that's my story.  I hope Paul gets me a ton of money back on my taxes this year as now I have many upgrades that are on the docket.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Alan, Michelle, Paige, and Connor.
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

J's Jeep

Hi Daron family.
Jane and I know first hand how the Jeep bug can sink it's teeth into you and get quite a grip!
It's nice hearing your family's excitement about getting into wheeling.
Looking forward to meeting you and hitting the trails with you.

Jim

bullhed78

Welcome to the obsession and What Lies Beyond.

Paul Hittie

Hi, my name is Paul.  I have a Jeep problem.

Glad to see you found us!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

Thanks for coming over to check us out!  Sounds like you definitely have caught the "Jeep Bug" which generally manifests itself within a short time in a "mod fever" - the uncontrollable urge to modify your jeep with bigger, better parts! Our next meeting is December 7th and we have a day trip to Rocks and Valleys Planned for December 14th.  Guests are welcome (tow points front and rear required) Come get involved!

alan6271

Thanks for the warm welcome and invite.

Rocks and valleys::::::  I'm not sure I'm ready for the "rocks" part but the "valleys" sounds fun.  We will be there.

Also be meeting everyone on the 7th.

Thanks
Alan and clan.
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

NewRide

FYI there is no cure !! Welcome welcome welcome !
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

alan6271

I guess we won't be at Rocks and Valleys.  Michelle reminded me its our daughters birthday.  Can't believe I didn't put that together.

gogolen

Birthday party at rocks and valleys win win

LPM606

The 14th is my stepdaughters birthday as well - She turns 15 this year.

gogolen

Double birthday party at rocks and valleys

alan6271

Yessssss...I will mention that.  I think she's going to go for the puppy store in the Genesee Valley Mall.  She has mentioned that a few times.  I will slip in a suggestion.

gogolen

Quote from: alan6271 on November 08, 2014, 09:31:41 AM
Yessssss...I will mention that.  I think she's going to go for the puppy store in the Genesee Valley Mall.  She has mentioned that a few times.  I will slip in a suggestion.
Say no to the puppy mills, find a breeder.  What kind of puppy are you guys looking for?

alan6271

We aren't.  She just wants to go to the pet store.  For a mete hundred bucks (insert sigh) we can do a birthday party at the puppy store and everyone gets to play with the puppies.