Very important trail ride Dec 1st. 11am. Rose City, Michigan

Started by TechJeeper, October 23, 2007, 09:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94_xj_country

Quote from: "longarm"Geeeze Mel, you havn't even left yet and you already want to know when your leaving.   ::poke::                   :mrgreen:

I'll be there bright and early, around 8am or so to get briefed on doing cooler check and stuff like that.

mitch, check out the thing cody posted. white rhino requested that people not show up till around 9 when the gates open, just a heads up, dont want you to have to sit for an hour
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

TechJeeper

Quote from: "PetalMel"
Quote from: "Harley"A bar a few miles north of Rose City .......  ooga

don't forget that you will be totting Brendan with you.....no ooga for you :)

LOL!  ::trout::

sorry about that, I was the one asking how long we plan on being up there, but I hit edit instead of quote...   Interweb  -->   ::trout::  <-- Me

longarm

Quote from: "94_xj_country"
Quote from: "longarm"Geeeze Mel, you havn't even left yet and you already want to know when your leaving.   ::poke::                   :mrgreen:

I'll be there bright and early, around 8am or so to get briefed on doing cooler check and stuff like that.

mitch, check out the thing cody posted. white rhino requested that people not show up till around 9 when the gates open, just a heads up, dont want you to have to sit for an hour

Thanks, I was reading something about volunteers being there early.  I'm just waiting for clarification from GLFWDA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

Vol's @ 8:30

longarm

Were leaving about 7:00.  I want to be there about 9am so we can have a full day of fun and trail riding around West Branch.  I think Neil is also leaving early.
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Nosilla

I am leaving my place about 8 am.

longarm

Ok, I'd convoy with ya, but I want to be there no later than 8:45 so I can be briefed on how they want to do things.  I have two friends that are comming along again in their Jeeps.  They were at Vassar.  I figure that if there are going to really be over 150 rigs there, it's going to be pretty congested.  Neil, how long do you plan on staying before we break off for the trails?

Nosilla

Not real sure really. I was just gonna play it by ear.

Paul Hittie

The planned arrival time for folks working is 9am - they will not open the gates to the general public until 10am.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Mudviper

Quote from: "phittie1100"The planned arrival time for folks working is 9am - they will not open the gates to the general public until 10am.

According CC to GL4x4 Site unless things got changed:

5. The gates will be opened at 9:00am. Nobody can be on the course until 11am. I'm sure you can imagine what would happen if 200+ rigs show up at 11am. Please feel free to show up at 9am and mingle with the crowds :)

Helpers should be there by 8:30 am.

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread ... light=OSTC

Paul Hittie

OK looks like I am leaving a little earlier than planned - thanks for posting the update Steve.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance