How fast thing change

Started by welderman85, March 22, 2017, 06:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

welderman85

This is kinda funny to me know so I thought I would share. Saturday after I got home from Bundy hill I just wanted to sit and watch a movie with cash and Sara. We made popcorn​ and just as I sat down I heard wood ripping and a really loud boom. So I ran to my front door to watch a semi truck driving down my road with my power line hooked to it. It bent my mast, ripped a hole in my roof and pull my meeter box and conduit off. All I wanted to do was watch a movie. So I think it's funny how fast life can change.

J's Jeep

I wouldn't have thought it was funny Brent.  Good attitude buddy!
Just goes to show you that you can have more damage during an evening of just sitting at home watching a movie than you can have to your Jeep at an Off Road Park wheeling during the day. ;-)

Ken

Having any problems getting it fixed?  Do you need some help?
Ken

2014 Copper Head Jeep JK Willys Wheeler with 3 inch lift, Front E-locker, Rear Limited Slip.
Warn Wench and Bumpers. 315 tires.

welderman85

Thank you Ken, my buddy works for consumers so he came over and helped me hook my meeter. Box back up good enough for consumers to hook my power back up. I called my insurance and have gotten a few estemiates for them. I was a bad thing but could have been a lot worse the line landed down landed down my driveway and way drug down the road. He didn't stop. I was only without power for 6 hours.  Just glad the linemen that came out we nice and let us patch my box and mast back up so they would hook it up.

LPM606

Holy crap, that is insane... could have been lots worse I guess... glad everyone was alright!