Mounds Sunday

Started by Yager, October 28, 2007, 02:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yager

Hey, I'm headed up to the mounds. I'll be there around 4:30-5 could use a native guide or just someone to go wheeling with. Gimme a call if you're going to be around. 517 672 9214
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

ouchman

i might head out after the lions game
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

dbikers

So, how was it?  Any pics???
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Yager

Forgot my freaking camera, but it was good, the YJ performed better than expected, accept for the unsealed distributer you and Neil helped me with. Wanted to get a little more into the mess of things, but without a partner that late in the day and a soggy distributer, I couldn't chance a break down or serious stuckage.

Yager

Oh, PS, my 2 yo daughter had a blast, until the just over an hour ride back. She kept saying "weeeeeee" over the bumps and ruts. My wife sherri had a great time too, but she wants more angles than mud and I couldn't find the hills and stuff. The mounds was pretty muddy, even the roads were soaked. The mud holes would've been up to my windshield I figure, so I didn't venture into anything too deep. Sherri wants to go again when someone can come with. She asked me to ask you guys to do a mounds ride before the meeting, I can make it up there by 2-3.

jeepgirl95

We might be able to go on Sunday......if the YJ is ready.......I'm not wheeling my ZJ there!  Can't take a chance on breaking something major! ;)

Nosilla

Pam he was talking about yesterday. But i sure others will go next week also

Yager

Talking about next sunday too.
QuoteSherri wants to go again when someone can come with. She asked me to ask you guys to do a mounds ride before the meeting, I can make it up there by 2-3.

jeepgirl95

Quote from: "Nosilla"Pam he was talking about yesterday. But i sure others will go next week also
:? Good job reading the posts, Neil!  :lol:

Nosilla

Sorry Pam i am a terrible reader :)

jeepfan1974

she was happy to have the chance to harass you!!
Let\'s go wheeling!

Nosilla

I bet she was. :D

JEEPSALESGUY

I'll be @ the mounds sunday the 4th @ 1pm!! Hope to see everyone there :D
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!