Mounds before Sunday's mtg??

Started by dbikers, October 29, 2007, 09:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbikers

Who wants to go???
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Yager

Be there between 2-3.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

JEEPSALESGUY

I'm in!! :D 1pm work?
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

dbikers

let's hope we get a few more (neil, paul, doug)....it would be nice to show up at sharky's with muddy jeeps :mrgreen:
will pm you guys with my cell
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Nosilla

I am a big maybe. I work till 7 am so i should be able to get out there maybe say 2 pm.

ouchman

im shooting for 1ish...
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

jeepgirl95

we will try for 1pm also :)

Paul Hittie

Heading out of town for a get-away with my wife this weekend.  The only way I will be back by 1pm is if we run out of things to do with no dogs and no kid....I'll see you at the meeting! :)
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Mudviper

I should be able to play for a bit Sunday.

TechJeeper

i work, but my Jeep will pry still be muddy for the meeting... :-D

NewRide

I'm not going to make it ... there or to the meeting :-( Stupid deer are not playing along with this whole hunting thing. I don't understand lol
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

jeepfan1974

we will be there  first time in 3 years
Let\'s go wheeling!

Mudviper

Quote from: "NewRide"I'm not going to make it ... there or to the meeting :-( Stupid deer are not playing along with this whole hunting thing. I don't understand lol

Thats because you are doing it all wrong.. Just stand on the side of the highway up towards West Branch. You can pick and choose your choice. I lost count on how many deer where standing along side of the Highway on the way back from West Branch 2 weeks ago.

longarm

I'll be at the meeting, not the mounds.  I really have little interest in that place anymore.  Actually, I think my wife is going to be attending the meeting as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

astrogiblet

I would love to go.. but no mounds for me.. not on the new tranny for a while anyways. :)

Now if it was Vassar......

-Brandon