Mounds before Sunday's mtg??

Started by dbikers, October 29, 2007, 09:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clyder

as Tone Loc would say, "Les do it"

longarm

Where are we wheeling and what time?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

ouchman

we should meet at the mounds parking lot and decied from there
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

JEEPSALESGUY

I'll be at the mounds @ 1pm....we'll make the decision@ that time!!
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

jeepfan1974

according to the poll vassar it is !!     who all is going ?? i have to wait for the babysitter so i will be there around 1 or 2 .  i live in lapeer and will be going strait up m 24 . i dont look at street names but i know neil and harley know exactly how to get there we somtimes meet at richfield rd and m15 at the speedway gas station
Let\'s go wheeling!

ouchman

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"according to the poll vassar it is !!     who all is going ?? i have to wait for the babysitter so i will be there around 1 or 2 .  i live in lapeer and will be going strait up m 24 . i dont look at street names but i know neil and harley know exactly how to get there we somtimes meet at richfield rd and m15 at the speedway gas station

can we meet there? jeepsalesguy was going to meet me so i have to call him tomorrow, and i dont know how to get to vassar
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

Anonymous

Might be a slight change in plans..................

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday, and learned of a new spot in Vassar.  It is supposed to be better than the one on Oak Rd, and closer too.  You can only get to it by using someone's private land access.  BUT, I happen to know the guy that owns the land.  I will be making some calls around 10am to see if we can get in there.  I figure we can at least check it out.  If we don't like it, then we can go to Oak Rd.

Mudviper

I would like to go, but from reading what has been said in the threads this is a bit disorganized. Some people are meeting up in different places and not sure where to go, no final word on where every one is going and those of us who have never been there have no clue how to get there.

Looks like Vassar is the place for todays fun. How about having one place that everyone can meet up at and show those of us that have never been there how to get there.

Anonymous

okay, meet at our place at Noon and convoy from there.  If you don't know where we live, just take Richfield Road east, past M-15 and continue until you our RV in the driveway.  We are two miles East of M-15 on the North side of the road.

I'm sure the Camo Mech truck will be very visible out front and will have the trailer already packed waiting to leave.

JEEPSALESGUY

can I get an address to your place to plug in the nav?

longarm

We will be at Chris and Mels about 12-12:30 ish.  I see some perople are plannign on around 1PM.  The last time we all went up to Vassar, we all met up at Chris & Mels.  It only makes sense being that they live on the way.  Soooo, on that note, Vassar this afternoon and the Meeting afterwards.  See everybody at Chris & Mels.
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

JSG, I PMed you my addy.

JEEPSALESGUY

Thanks, should be there around noon.

longarm

We will be at Harleys about 12:30 or sooner.

Anonymous

Pulling out of here at 12:30.  Got the go ahead for the new spot!!!