April Meeting !!

Started by NewRide, April 03, 2008, 02:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewRide

Don't forget ... this Sunday !!! At Sharkeys on Dort Hwy in Grand Blanc !!! See everyone there at 6pm !!!   ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

astrogiblet

Can't wait to see the meeting minutes! -_-

I'll be at the July meeting... possibly the June one too..

-Brandon

Herezja

Quote from: "astrogiblet"Can't wait to see the meeting minutes! -_-

I'll be at the July meeting... possibly the June one too..

-Brandon

What date is the July meeting? I will be in MI for a month or so on R&R and might be able to make an apperance.

Thanks!

longarm

Should be July 6th.  It's the first Sunday of every month.  I hope you can make it, that would be great!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

unless, of course, it falls near a holiday and the club changes the date.  I personally think the club should change the date of the July meeting so Herezja can attend.

I mean, I can see plenty of folks already thinking "hmmmmmm, I'll be _______ for the 4th and won't be back for the meeting."

94_xj_country

Quote from: "PetalMel"I mean, I can see plenty of folks already thinking "hmmmmmm, I'll be hammered for the 4th and won't recover for the meeting."

fixed it for ya  :lol:
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Herezja

We will be in the UP over the 4th and doubt very seriously that we will make it back in time for the 6th meeting.  :cry:

Paul Hittie

We changed it!

Sunday, 7-13-08 at our new meeting location, the Davison Eagles Aerie
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Herezja

Quote from: "phittie1100"We changed it!

Sunday, 7-13-08 at our new meeting location, the Davison Eagles Aerie

I will do my best to be there!!