Trail Clean up.

Started by Nosilla, April 30, 2008, 07:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

Brian, If my family doesn't go you and john can ride with me. Maybe we can all save money that way.

I will know what she plans on doing in the next few days.

alipotter46

I will have seats available also.

Paul Hittie

Bringing my map to the meeting tonight
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Quote from: "Harley"I have a prior engagement for that week-end, sorry guys.........

X2
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Paul Hittie

I spoke to Pat B from the Two Trackers - they are now doing Mio.  They said there were a lot of trees down along the route.  I also spoke to some of the quad and cycle guys last night at the ORV Adviosory Board Meeting last night in Lansing, they were saying the same thing about some of their trails in the NE LP too.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

As of right now... I am out :-(

2 other peopole have that weekend off and have had it requested off since the first of the year...    :cry:  I am gonna still try to figure SOMETHING out.... Hopefuly...

94_xj_country

im not gonna be able to go :(. i will probably play at the mounds on saturday for a little bit, but i cant go up-north for a weekend
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Nosilla

Okay we have 4 people that i know can't go.

Who is still in?

alipotter46

I'm in.

dbikers

i'm in
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Mudviper

I'm still in at the moment

Nosilla

Thanks all. Who else is still in so i know how much food to buy.

4x4x4JK

s of right now I am planning to go, but I need to gt some details and make sure that my schedule will allow for it.  Neil... please give me a call when you can.

Nosilla

Sorry mike, I have been very busy. I will call you tomorrow for sure.

naypalm

I'm still comin'!!