Hello from Kimball!

Started by diablosjeep, May 06, 2008, 04:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diablosjeep

Hi guys,
I have been looking for a club to join for a little while now, and I am really interested in yours. It sounds like exactly what I am looking for. I live in Kimball Twp. which is just outside of Port Huron. So I am about an hour away from most of you guys.  Hopefully I would still be able to make it out to most of your meetings.
I have had my Jeep (2004 Wrangler X) for a little over a year now. Haven't really done any wheeling with it yet. I really need some guidance with that, because it is my daily driver and I can't have it too torn up. That is why I think a club would be the thing for me.
I just missed your last meeting, so I guess I will try to make it to the next one. I look forward to meeting you all, and hopefully be allowed to join your club!
Jim
RED Jeep Club member #666

Anonymous

HI!!!!!!

I'm sure others will chime in with lots of events, etc.  that may be happening between now and the next meeting.  Feel free to attend--that's the best way to get a feel for wheeling and learn how to not hurt your DD (too much  :mrgreen: )

Welcome aboard!

Anonymous

Hey Jim.  Look forward to meeting ya, and wheelin with ya!!!

jeepfan1974

welcome!!
Let\'s go wheeling!

Yager

None of us wanna trash our rides man, because then you have to be pulled out, everyone sees you getting pulled out, and then you have to pay money for parts. Sucks. Even not breaking anything, if you have to call Neil from the mounds at six at night on a cold winter day and beg him to come winch you and your recovery vehicle out of the mud.. well, you get the idea.

Welcome!
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

ouchman

welcome to the site, i know how it is, most of us wheel our DD
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

TechJeeper

Quote from: "ouchman"welcome to the site, i know how it is, most of us wheel our DD

I also wheel my DD, but that dosn't stop me from getting stupid  ::trout::

astrogiblet

Quote from: "Gr8archer"
Quote from: "ouchman"welcome to the site, i know how it is, most of us wheel our DD

I also wheel my DD, but that dosn't stop me from getting stupid  ::trout::

x2.  :P

-Brandon

Paul Hittie

Wheeling your DD just means you have to be able to live with a few more scratches than the other guys at work, and you need to spend a couple of bucks to protect a couple of trouble areas, and not try anything Cody does in his DD!  Mine has been doing double duty since I got into Jeeps a few years ago.  I would guess half of us (at least) wheel our DD.

By the way, hello and welcome!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Howdy !!! ::woot::  Welcome to the site !
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

naypalm

Welcome to the site!

longarm

Hello and Welcome!   ::woot::
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."