WLB 4X4 and offroad show

Started by jeepgirl95, June 04, 2007, 10:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrkAeris

Quote from: "astrogiblet"You could always trade your honda in and get a Jeep Jess, but your mother would probably kill ya. Haha..

-Brandon

-.-... thanks for reminding me... however, once I'm finished with college, the title to the car will be in my name so I guess I could trade in then, as long as I have a steady job at that time. :( Stupid employment rate...

Jess.
DrkAeris

I am the only Honda Accord owner on here. That make me unique...
Yes, yes it does...

astrogiblet

Yea... You didnt get it in your name? Man.. When my old Intrepid wasn't in my name my mother used to hold that over my head all the time..

-Brandon

DrkAeris

Quote from: "astrogiblet"Yea... You didnt get it in your name? Man.. When my old Intrepid wasn't in my name my mother used to hold that over my head all the time..

-Brandon

Well... my Mom's not a cruel person to make my car out to bribe me with the title still being in her custody. Not saying that yours is cruel, but I don't know her, so I don't... know. But that's abit mean to make her use that against you. :P Anyways... I'll see what I can do, just don't park ontop of my car!!! :(

Jess.
DrkAeris

Yes, yes it does...

Nosilla

Ok i will leave your car be since you are helping us out.

DrkAeris

Quote from: "Nosilla"Ok i will leave your car be since you are helping us out.

I guess I can appreciate that hospitality. :P Thank you Nos. :)

Jess.
DrkAeris

Yes, yes it does...

astrogiblet

Thats not a bad idea though.. Find a car that we can all climb our Jeeps onto at the show... Just the club members (obviously I couldnt be part of that, nor could I even get my stock jeep onto a car, but hey).

-Brandon

Nosilla

we would but it is the whole liability thing.

astrogiblet

Yea...

-Brandon

Nosilla

Just talked to the Flint Journal. The show will be put in the paper for this weekend in the whats happening this week section.

It may end up being in 2 sections, since this is the type of event that falls into 2 of there catagories. :D

astrogiblet

Awesome! Very nice! Maybe they will come out and do a front page story on it or something...

-Brandon

Nosilla

That would be cool. But i doubt it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nosilla"Just talked to the Flint Journal. The show will be put in the paper for this weekend in the whats happening this week section.

It may end up being in 2 sections, since this is the type of event that falls into 2 of there catagories. :D

good!  I was just going to get some info and email the guy that does the "Entertainer" thingee in the Journal but was worried they wouldn't use it as they want "10 days prior to the event" for publishing.  I hope the weather is better than today even though we need the rain.  I'd like to see a sunny day in the mid 70's.

Nosilla

as would I.