tow hooks

Started by JEEPSALESGUY, November 20, 2007, 09:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEEPSALESGUY

I've got 2 factory front tow hooks off a TJ with bolts to anyone that can use them.
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

Anonymous

I have a collection of them myself.  :mrgreen:

Paul Hittie

I have a set too - maybe we can pool them all together, melt them down, and make us a monument to useless factory leftovers that no one wants!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

JEEPSALESGUY

if that's the plan, then i'll bring the bumpers over as well!
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

TechJeeper

Quote from: "phittie1100"I have a set too - maybe we can pool them all together, melt them down, and make us a monument to useless factory leftovers that no one wants!
Quote from: "JEEPSALESGUY"if that's the plan, then i'll bring the bumpers over as well!

Think we can melt down an entire Jeep?????   :lol:

Anonymous

You'll get her fixed

longarm

You can throw my tow hooks in as well.   :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

astrogiblet

I have a rear tow hook that Mitch gave me that absolutely will not fit on my Jeep no matter where I try to put it.

-Brandon

longarm

Thats weird.  What year is your TJ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Paul Hittie

Wohoo!  Just got a PM on GL4x4 - sold a set of side steps and a set of front tow hooks!  I guess the monument will have to be a bit smaller than planned.   :)
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

astrogiblet

Quote from: "longarm"Thats weird.  What year is your TJ?

1998. I'm assuming, along with the other minor changes, that they drilled some holes differently in the rear part of the frame in 2003.

-Brandon

TechJeeper

Quote from: "astrogiblet"

1998. I'm assuming, along with the other minor changes, that they drilled some holes differently in the rear part of the frame in 2003.

-Brandon

I Have one of them tow hooks in my garage as well, but the holes arnt there on my TJ.

jeepfan1974

Quote from: "astrogiblet"

-Brandon
you just need to get a real bumper!      like me
Let\'s go wheeling!

94_xj_country

Quote from: "Gr8archer"I Have one of them tow hooks in my garage as well, but the holes arnt there on my TJ.

drill them
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Yager

Dude. Anybody got some free tow hooks for the poor square headlight guy?
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com