Phittie/Deb?

Started by Anonymous, August 28, 2007, 04:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Saw the TJ (can't miss the GLFWDA sticker on the side :lol:) at the Kroger on Belsay today about noon.  Sophia and I were at KMART hoping to pick up a tent they had advertised that they are out of in all their stores and not giving rainchecks for (no, I'm NOT bitter....)

Anyway, we were going to put a note on the windshield, but Sophie needed to "powder her nose" so we had our priorities set.

astrogiblet

Thats an LJ... or his YJ.. (LJ has a longer butt, YJ has square headlights).

-Brandon

Nosilla

You better duck Brandon if you are saying debbie has a longer butt than most. :lol:

astrogiblet

Quote from: "Nosilla"You better duck Brandon if you are saying debbie has a longer butt than most. :lol:

:o     :oops:      :P     :lol:

-Brandon

Paul Hittie

Deb had the LJ today, must have been her out running errands.  My bosses don't appreciate me pulling up in front of their fancy Farmington Hills office with those big emblems on my doors.

And Brandon, I am telling her about the big butt comment, so you better be practicing your duck and cover move!!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Anonymous

oops, I'm not good at the new crop of Jeeps and their accompanying letters.  They all look the same to me :)

longarm

I got my money on Deb.   :lol:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

astrogiblet

Quote from: "longarm"I got my money on Deb.   :lol:

:roll:

-Brandon

TechJeeper

Quote from: "longarm"I got my money on Deb.   :lol:

x eleventybillion