Jeep Creep 2013

Started by RiverwalkPlace, February 01, 2013, 01:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverwalkPlace

357 Jeeps Attended the 2nd Annual Riverwalk Place Jeep Creep!  Woooo hooooo!
A huge thank you to the amazing Jeepers, spectators, volunteers, vendors, sponsors and associates of Riverwalk Place who made this year's Jeep Creep OUTSTANDING! Thanks so much everyone!

Four wonderful animals were adopted into forever homes at the Jeep Creep – that's awesome!
Also – four shopping carts of non-perishable food were donated to the Sacred Heart Mission of Gladwin; two shopping carts of pet food and $90 were donated to the Gladwin County Animal Shelter and two more shopping carts of pet food along with $90 were donated to Claws & Paws Rescue. These amazing donations would not exist without the generosity of the Jeep community – I'm so proud to put on this event for all of you.

Looking for awesome photos of your Jeep? After the Jeep Creep (Rob gets photos posted as quickly as he can) VISIT robertisble.zenfolio.com CLICK All My Photos CLICK Jeep Creep 2013 ENTER Password: Jeeps2013  You can order prints or digital downloads of images from the event. Get great shots of your Jeep livin' it up at the Riverwalk Place Jeep Creep!

LOST & FOUND: I have two items that were turned in at the Registration Table. Please call (989) 246-9140 if you are missing something. Thanks!

T-SHIRTS: I do have t-shirts left that are available for purchase (sizes include Youth, Small, Medium, XXL, XXXL and XXXXL). Shirts are $10 each and I will ship to you. Please call (989) 246-9140 or email info@riverwalkplace.net

Again – thank you all so much for being patient, kind and generous with your donations and candy =) Details on the 2014 Jeep Creep will be coming soon – watch the website for updates  www.riverwalkplace.net/jeep.html  !