Auto parts rant

Started by Paul Hittie, June 24, 2012, 08:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

Not all auto parts stores are created equal.  I had to redo my rear brakes this weekend and was hoping toget the pads replaced under warranty.  But when I went to my favorite Advanced Auto, they did not have a record of it.  Since none of their stores are connected, I visited all 5 of my favorite AA stores, no luck.  But along the way I learned that the Auto Zone stores are all on the same system.  Never did figure out where I bought the last set of pads and rotors, must have picked them up at an AA in another county.  Bought this set ar AZ though. 

Oh and after all that running around looking for my warranty, turns out new pads were only $17.99.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

gogolen

That sucks, sorry to hear about the big run around

StingRay66

So with all that how did the actual brake job go? Hey call me when you get out of work tomorrow I have to do some running around after I get out maybee we can get the guns taken care of.
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

Paul Hittie

The actual brake job went as planned, rotors still in good shape.  Both axle seals are weeping again, e-brake pads are skunked yet again.  Working on scheduling a visit to Dale at Ironman/Strobel Automotive.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance