4WD Awareness Training

Started by LPM606, May 11, 2016, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

At April's meeting I asked about interest in a 4WD Safety/Awareness class for our club again this year and there was no one present that expressed a desire to do it.  Paul has had some individual requests from non-members and another Club has asked about a class, so it looks like we are going to go ahead and put one on the Calendar.  We are looking at possibly Saturday June 25 at Rocks & Valleys.  If anyone is interested in the class, please post up here.  Cost has been about $45.00 and includes your admission to the park, Your workbook, and a boxed lunch. 

The class itself is 1/2 day classroom and 1/2 day practical skills in the park.  We cover components of your Offroad Vehicle, Off-road spotting and general etiquette, driving techniques for various terrain, recovery using winches, recovery straps, etc.  Great for new off-roaders and not a bad reminder for experienced folks as well. I would think on the outside we could only fit about 10 people in the room we have for the class, so any WLB members that are interested please let us know ASAP.

crazytraincrts

I would be interested in attending.

mrhenning

Denis

Please hold a spot for Chenye Streyski. He is not a club member but contacted me about it.

OzzysCJ

How many spots left for this class??

LPM606

Quote from: OzzysCJ on May 24, 2016, 11:34:43 PM
How many spots left for this class??

I think we could fit as many as 8 people, 6 would be more comfortable... Do you agree Paul?

Paul Hittie

I think we could do 8, a little tight but we only do it once a year
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance