Hard Top

Started by Yager, June 04, 2008, 10:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yager

Just picked up a two piece hard top, it's kind of strange so I have to make sure everything fits properly, it being a two piece with clips that hold it down. But, once I've got that all figured, I'll be passing on the mighty one piece.

It's for a YJ, bolts in the rear and front, front bolt holes are stripped, so you'll need to oversize it or get reinforcement kit. It's black, no damage, not faded, with white on the inside and cheapo tint on the side windows. Heater works, washer works and wiper works.

$500 bucks? Feel free to tell me if that's too much for a hard top.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

Mudviper

Someone is selling there hardtop on ORJ for $800 and it's a one piece, so I guess $500 for a 2 piece isn't to bad as long as it doesn't leak

Nosilla

Yah hope it doesn't leak. they are known for that.

Yager

Well, I'm selling the one piece, but I havn't leak tested the two piece i have on it now.. Who cares though right? You know you drive a jeep when it's snowing in your car.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

bjcaines

Quote from: "Yager"Well, I'm selling the one piece, but I havn't leak tested the two piece i have on it now.. Who cares though right? You know you drive a jeep when it's snowing in your car.

Ain't that the truth - when it rains I get a steady stream right on my left foot!!  You wouldn't put up with it in anything other than a jeep!

::Jeep::