Sorry I haven't Been Around Much..

Started by astrogiblet, January 14, 2008, 03:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

let me know then Brandon. Otherwise don't sweat it. I can sell the sweatshirt to some one else.

TechJeeper

if Need be, i will buy the sweatshirt.

longarm

Have a safe trip.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

rltsjeep

Welcome to the low country, been ugly all day.....rain,rain, rain; here in Myrtle Beach, SC.  I know as I got older I didn't care much for cold, but now that I have been down here for a couple months, I sure miss those little rolling hills of Michigan.  The sun and beaches are great but the rest is swamp sand and copperheads;and with the rain you get muck.  At least in Michigan you can power wash and start over.  Actually, it seems like they have a never ending ugly "Fall" . Some trees have leaves and some don't.  I guess everytime I've went off I've just keep ending up in some swamp.  Just not my kind of 4 wheeling. ::ouch::  ::ouch::  ::ouch::

Good luck with your move; I'll think about you when I'm back in God's Country.  At least I'm sure the weather is going to change and I don't have to deal with copperheads. ::Jeep::

longarm

Quote from: "rltsjeep"I sure miss those little rolling hills of Michigan.  

Huh?  Michigan is pretty flat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

rltsjeep

Michigan is only flat in the eastern thumb and around toledo.  You haven't seen the low country down south; pine trees, swamp, and houses without basements  they also have a lot of trailers and they are still recovering from hurricane Hugo on the east coast.  Not near as pretty as Michigan.  And lastly "ville" is pronounced "vull" and if you don't say that they know your from the north.   ::gay::

astrogiblet

Yea.. I've noticed a lot of destroyed houses and mobile homes.. and in stead of cleaning them up and building a new one, they just bring in a new mobile home and park it right next to the destroyed one.

-Brandon