We made the Davison Index

Started by jeepsR4Girls, August 28, 2008, 02:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepsR4Girls

Ed typed up a press release for the Davison Index this past week and sent it in. We made page 8 on it. He did a really great job on it. I will hang on to this so we can bring it to the next meeting since I know most of you won't get this. Maybe this will get our club out there a little more also.

Paul Hittie

Cool!  Thanks for your hard work Ed!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Anonymous

I came home to that page sitting out ton the counter.  Fine job Ed.

longarm

Very nice, thank you Ed.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

TechJeeper

Very nice, thank you for the hard work Ed, great job!!!

jeepsR4Girls

Thanks for posting the article onlie. I didn't know how to do it.

LPM606

I'm very excited that it got published - Not only good press for the club and for Whalye's but I managed to work in a plug for Two track minds as well!  I wanted to give them the nod for showing up in force! I'll be interested to see if we get a spike in hits at the webiste after the article appears...

Ed

NewRide

Sweet !! Thats what we need !!   ::woot::  ::woot::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

naypalm

Woot!! Thanks Ed!!!! Excellent read! ::woot::

ouchman

good job ed  ::woot::  thanx

p.s. whos the ugly guy on the right?
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

jeepfan1974

great now neil thinks he's a celebrity
Let\'s go wheeling!

rltsjeep

Nice job, except the guy on the left needs a mask!  ::ouch::  ::ouch::

I only wish that recognition would and should also go to all the folks in the club who worked so hard to make this event come off including the wives and husbands who allow us to play with our toys.