hey everyone new guy checkin in

Started by Twizz, December 12, 2008, 07:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twizz

hey guys talked to Harley he told me since i got my jeep i should join your guy's forum so here i am hopefully i get a chance to hang with some of you guys and get some tips and tricks about jeeps (i know nothing about them) but and a very fast learner hopefully by the end of winter ill have a 4-6'' lift with 35's and all the rest of the goodies needed for a good trail/muddin truck

heres  my jeep its a 2002 sport 5spd with the dana rear end, detroit locker, 31's so far i love it havent had one problem with it im lookin forward to going wheelin with you guys

Chris

TechJeeper

w00t! Welcome to our little corner of the interweb Chris.

Nosilla

welcome. I am sure we can get you in all kinds of trouble in your jeep.

Twizz

Quote from: "Nosilla"welcome. I am sure we can get you in all kinds of trouble in your jeep.

thats what Chris was tellin me, should be fun im used to going fast in a straight line my other vehicles are

1993 dodge stealth twin turbo (runs low 12's)
2000 ford lightning 6lb blower pulley, I/E and a tune (should run mid 12's)

so wheelin will be a whole new world to me ive been wanting to get into it for a while and it looks like i dove in head first lol oh well it should be a good time im going to try to meet up with whoever goes out on the first sunday of the month and get to know some of ya

Anonymous

yikes!  Newbie with stock Jeep looking for trouble.  Wow, you came to the RIGHT place :mrgreen:

These guys and gals will help you spend lots of money and start a want list like you have never imagined before.

Welcome aboard; I have a funny feeling your Jeep will be in our barn getting a makeover before the snow is finished flying.

jeepsR4Girls

Quote from: "Nosilla"welcome. I am sure we can get you in all kinds of trouble in your jeep.

Trust me they can get you into all kinds of trouble in your jeep, can't you? Just having fun guys you know I'll try it once, even if it don't work out. Well welcome to the chat.

Anonymous

Hey Chris!!!

NewRide

Howdy !!!!  ::gay::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

longarm

Welcome to the boards.  You will have all sorts of fun out on the trails.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Herezja

Welcome....looking forward to meeting you!