Thank you to the crew here

Started by rallykid, February 09, 2009, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rallykid

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for helping A new guy feel welcome at the meeting Sunday.  It was a lot of fun to hang out and meet you all.  Although there were enough of you there that I will never keep the names straight (I am bad with names anyway so that doesn't help) it is greatly appreciated to feel so welcome.

To whomever offered to help with the spare tire situation (I feel like an @$$ for not remembering your name) let me know if you have what I am looking for and what you want for it.

Also looking forward to helping get the tub on the frame of a certain pile of parts in a barn. Just let me know when.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Anonymous

Was a good time Matt.  Glad to have ya around.  (even if ya have to live next door to a butt head)

Anonymous

Quote from: "dbikers"
Quote from: "Harley"Was a good time Matt.  Glad to have ya around.  (even if ya have to live next door to a butt head)
what, are you guys neighbors?

:mrgreen:  not sure if he is our neighbor or not, but that was priceless :mrgreen:

TechJeeper

Nice meetin ya Matt!

rallykid

Quote from: "dbikers"
Quote from: "Harley"Was a good time Matt.  Glad to have ya around.  (even if ya have to live next door to a butt head)
what, are you guys neighbors?

:lol:  I will tell him that when I see him.

For those that didn't catch the conversation at the meeting, a good friend of mine that I met when I bought my house because he lives next door is an Eagles rider and a friend of Harley.

It was great meeting you all and look forward to wheeling with you when I finish getting the LJ up to par.

Still have to get my antenna mount and a new mic and mount for my 510 and get some mounts on for some D rings.

Of course I want to get my BB and shocks on too which also means I need bars at the same time so the wife can get climb in. I should just post up a list of what I need in case some members here need some $.

rallykid

Quote from: "dbikers"a good place to list would be in our wanted classifieds...
http://www.whatliesbeyond.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=18

Already done  :D

naypalm

Great another Matt lol Let the confusion begin! Nice meeting ya and hopefully we'll see ya on the trails!  :D ::woot::

rallykid

Quote from: "NayPalm"Great another Matt lol Let the confusion begin! Nice meeting ya and hopefully we'll see ya on the trails!  :D ::woot::

I am easy to spot, I am in a black LJ that will either be buried or high centered.  :mrgreen:

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "rallykid"
Quote from: "NayPalm"Great another Matt lol Let the confusion begin! Nice meeting ya and hopefully we'll see ya on the trails!  :D ::woot::

I am easy to spot, I am in a black LJ that will either be buried or high centered.  :mrgreen:

Maybe - but hi-centered or buried with the a/c or heat on, listening to a decent factory sound system, and plenty of room behind the seat for your recovery gear!

Signed, another LJ owner
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

rallykid

My stock sound system didn't even make it home from the dealer the day I bought it. Had a new head unit put in on the way home and then wired up my amp and subs and replaced all the speakers a few days later. Now I just need to work on the lift and armor.