Bubbles Galore on Irish Rd

Started by Paul Hittie, January 10, 2010, 09:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

I don't remember who handed out the free tokens at one of our meetings, but I finally got around to using mine tonight in an effort to scrub 2 West Branch trips off of my Jeep...and fully ascertain the damage from those two trips.  Those 2 tokens bought me about 10 minutes of wash time, the place was clean, all of the equipment was working, and they even have a stall with a cc reader in case you forget your bag of quarters.  

The downside is now I can see what was under the salt, snow, tree sap and scrapes.  Looks like 2 broken KC covers, broken license plate bracket/mount and a couple of new creases that will need to be pounded out in the spring.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

rallykid

I gave them out. John that owns the place is a friend of mine and great guy. He had discussed doing a car show and said he would love to have some representation from the club there but nothing solid has been put in place yet.

He takes a lot of pride in that place and is always down there making sure everything is perfect for his customers.

He is on facebook as well and is always running good promos and giveaways. Last year he gave away an iPod touch to someone for coming up with a new slogan for the car wash. I know you are on so send him a message, I know he would love to hear that you liked the wash.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/page ... 1074199566
Always outnumbered, never outgunned