Sorry I Didn't Make It, but I swear I have a good excuse!

Started by Herezja, February 10, 2009, 11:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herezja

Hey all!

Sorry I didn't make it to the meeting, but I ended up buying a Jeep on Sunday night. So now we have 3!!

It is an '88 Wrangler. The guy who had it before me put a bunch of work in it, so it was a good deal. I found it on craigslist in Midland...someone on here might recognize it:

I figured adding another Jeep to the family might be a good excuse to miss the meeting. I'll make sure I am at the next one....promise!

Chris
 ::Jeep::

naypalm

::woot:: Gratz on the YJ! Square headlights are awesome!

Herezja

Yep...this is my second YJ. I had a '94 back in the day. This one runs pretty well and is real solid....it's actually in really good shape! I've been driving it around all day today and even had the doors off earlier this afternoon.

Of course, once my Rubicon is back from Africa, this one may go. Anybody looking for a nice YJ?  :D

Chris

94_xj_country

Quote from: "Herezja"nice YJ?  

isnt that an oxy-moron?  :mrgreen:
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

rallykid

Quote from: "Herezja"Anybody looking for a nice YJ?  :D

Chris

Maybe I can talk the wife into it for her. She won't mind the square headlights as I am sure she will find something to knock them off with or we can just cut some rounds holes in there.  :mrgreen:
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

jeepfan1974

you just lost a vote there new guy  ::poke::
Let\'s go wheeling!

jeepfan1974

::Jeep::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep:: yj's rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let\'s go wheeling!

Anonymous

Quote from: "rallykid"
Quote from: "Herezja"Anybody looking for a nice YJ?  :D

Chris

Maybe I can talk the wife into it for her. She won't mind the square headlights as I am sure she will find something to knock them off with or we can just cut some rounds holes in there.  :mrgreen:

we may have a cj grill around here that will help you out with the square headlights issue......

rallykid

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"you just lost a vote there new guy  ::poke::

Nah, I've got as much love for the YJ as I do the TJ and CJ. Just had to give him a hard time for the squares.

That thing is in fantastic shape. Congrats!
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Herezja

Quote from: "rallykid"
Quote from: "jeepfan1974"you just lost a vote there new guy  ::poke::

Nah, I've got as much love for the YJ as I do the TJ and CJ. Just had to give him a hard time for the squares.

That thing is in fantastic shape. Congrats!

Thanks! I will see you at the meeting this coming month.

Anonymous

That would be Sunday :mrgreen:

Herezja

6pm....right?

Nosilla

Yes sir. ::Jeep::