Mounds on Halloween or Nov. 1?

Started by Ben91YJ, October 21, 2009, 10:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben91YJ

Anyone interested?
98 TJ 2" RE BB, 32x11.5 BFG ATs, Rock Rails, Banks exhaust

Herezja

Quote from: "Ben91YJ"Anyone interested?

I might be....of course, we all know what happens when I try to schedule a wheeling trip!  ::ouch::

TechJeeper

Thankgiving day we are planning a Canned Food Drive for the Eastern Michigan Foodbank at or near (yes... near... I will explain later) the mounds.

Paul Hittie

I should be able to go
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

Quote from: "phittie1100"I should be able to go

Hey Paul, give me a call tomorrow when you get a free chance.

Thanks,
Cody

LPM606

I could probably squeak in a few hours either day.  Sunday probably the better option.  Nail down a time/day and we'll give it a go...

ricochet1987

ill go ...where we meeting and stuff?? dont matter what day i know the meeting is sunday night so thats a long way to drive if we go there before the meeting lol just for a few hrs....so ya just call me sometime let me know the details
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

TechJeeper

OMG, I was tired when I replied... I was thinking Thanksgiving not Holloween, Ignore my posts... Dirka Dirka Dirka! :P

ricochet1987

so what day is this going the 31st or the 1st, where we meeting (the ones that are going) and what time of the day...need to know the particulars because my neighbor friend wants to ride along with me and play in mud lol ::Jeep::  ::woot::

LPM606

I guess Sunday makes sense - go wheel for a couple of hours and then head over to the meeting and have a brewski! Meet at the mounds around 2:00?

Herezja

Works for me....I am going to try and be there.

ricochet1987

Quote from: "LPM606"I guess Sunday makes sense - go wheel for a couple of hours and then head over to the meeting and have a brewski! Meet at the mounds around 2:00?
works for me..i know the guy that wants to ride along with me is from owosso so maybe i'll just have him follow me somewhere close to there and then he can leave when he wants

Paul Hittie

Sunday works for me
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

ricochet1987

welp got my 4 wheel drive working but have open difs i think front wheel spins but opposite stays there...and on the rear rear wheel will spin but oposite spins oposite way....so if i have 2 open diffs front and rear yall better be ready to pull me out lol

TechJeeper

Quote from: "ricochet1987"welp got my 4 wheel drive working but have open difs i think front wheel spins but opposite stays there...and on the rear rear wheel will spin but oposite spins oposite way....so if i have 2 open diffs front and rear yall better be ready to pull me out lol

I dont have a locker and I do fine...