my jeeps fluids

Started by ricochet1987, November 08, 2009, 08:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricochet1987

well got my fluids changed friday, and its a good thing that happend to me at the mounds or i would of not known how dirty that tranny and tcase fluid was....dont know when the last time it was changed was, and both differentials came out like pure 2 percent milk lmao it had alot of water especially in the front axle because of no real seals from what my bud aaron said....and put a new drain plug in the oil pan....the plug that was in it looked like a bolt from a hard ware store....there was no seal on the plug it was just a bolt...lol i wanna get my heep muddy again ::woot::  ::woot::  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

Paul Hittie

For me, swapping fluids is way cheaper than a trip to the shop for repairs so I do it often.  Probably too often, but I see it as one of those things I don't want to have to deal with on a trip somewhere.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

jeepfan1974

fluids i thought you just add fluid as it leaks out and change the filter every so often on jeeps
Let\'s go wheeling!

ricochet1987

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"fluids i thought you just add fluid as it leaks out and change the filter every so often on jeeps
well mine dont have a manual and as far as my differentials they were milky....nothing was leaking either....other then the oil drain plug just because that was just a bolt from the hard ware store and the actual bolt that is for the oil pan has a gasket on it so nothing leaks now

Paul Hittie

that makes yours a very rare )YJ Derrick!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

ricochet1987

Quote from: "phittie1100"that makes yours a very rare )YJ Derrick!
ya i know...lol...but you should look on this website since you owned a yj i think thier pretty funny http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/you- ... dex65.html