Main Menu

mud bog

Started by ricochet1987, April 21, 2010, 10:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricochet1987

im going to a mud bog saturday at 11 anyone wanna go with ?
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

Herezja

Quote from: "ricochet1987"im going to a mud bog saturday at 11 anyone wanna go with ?

Where at?

ricochet1987

LPM606

That link is just making me sign on to photobucket... something is not working.  

Mud bogs aren't really my thing, Where ever it is.  Plus I have been gone all week and have a paper to write this weekend.  So I am out...

ricochet1987

Paul Hittie

Gotta work on my honey-do list this weekend
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

That worked.  Now that I have seen it, I think I would have to pass on this event in any case.  The combination of the stipulation for no underage drinking (So just the adults driving the vehicles drink? That's a relief)and their admonition that there should be no fighting (Really? You have to mention this in your flyer? How bad has it been in years past) makes me think this is going to be exactly the type of event I would not want to be anywhere near and the type of thing that gives the off-pavement community a bad name.

ricochet1987

i can see where your coming from ed, but i love to get muddy and any chance i can i will take ...i mean heck its typical rednecks for ya lmao jk but idc whats going on there aslong as i can get muddy and have fun doing it ya know i mean its not that big of an area

LPM606

Wasn't bashing you for going, just saying "not my cup of tea" is all...