Rolling cruise

Started by Yellow TJ, August 13, 2015, 08:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow TJ

Who's doing the cruise tonight? Dakota and myself will be there, Brenton with the red TJ will also join us. Still 6;00 at Grand Blanc Kmart?

StingRay66

I'm pretty sure I'll make it and Al the guy from Holly is coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KE8AIB
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

LPM606

I think we counted 39 Jeeps before we rolled out of the parking lot today.  Very Cool! 

Paul Hittie

40!  Jonathon and I rolled through the parking lot and caught the tail end of the line
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

StingRay66

Should have been 41 but the clogged drain got the better of me. Ended up cutting into the pipe and adding another clean out  "Y " in order to get to the clog but after 3 days I have defeated that little wad of grease but only after I spent over $100 in tools, supplies, and drain cleaner

KE8AIB
Russ

Ken

Any reason to buy new tool, you can never have too many!
Ken

2014 Copper Head Jeep JK Willys Wheeler with 3 inch lift, Front E-locker, Rear Limited Slip.
Warn Wench and Bumpers. 315 tires.

StingRay66

Yes I did get a new #460
Channel Lock pliers

KE8AIB
Russ

bullhed78

Quote from: StingRay66 on August 14, 2015, 08:38:20 PM
Should have been 41 but the clogged drain got the better of me. Ended up cutting into the pipe and adding another clean out  "Y " in order to get to the clog but after 3 days I have defeated that little wad of grease but only after I spent over $100 in tools, supplies, and drain cleaner

KE8AIB
Still way cheaper than hiring a plumber and you get to keep the tools.

LPM606

Did anyone get any pics from the cruise?  Can you email them to me at me new email: lpm606@gmail.com

thanks!