WTF ?!

Started by NewRide, November 10, 2007, 04:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94_xj_country

Quote from: "NewRide"Looks like I'll cut it off !

from personal expeirience, its best to put one back on, after cutting the 1st one off
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Anonymous

So WTF was it???

NewRide

No idea yet ... never made it o the muffler shop yet LOL.  ITS HUNTING SEASON DAM IT !!! Going to try and do that today if not tomorrow.
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

NewRide

Well took it too the muffler shop ...... there is no back pressure at all LOL So not its either running to lean or to rich ... guess I'll play with it some more
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

Major Mud

Timing off a little?????
Maybe it's trying to fire off time and the exhaust valves aren't lifiting in time????????

NewRide

I'm starting to lean towards that as being a problem ... that and my carb is running rich ... Put in new plugs today ran it to work and back . I'll check them in the morning . Oh wait ... this is the morning .. I'll check them this afternoon lol