Today's plan 11/10

Started by Anonymous, November 11, 2007, 07:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

What whats the plan for today???

Mudviper

Not sure what everyone else's plans are, but I will be flushing out what water I have in my crankcase, then figure out what is wrong with my alternator. Reasons why I hate playing in the mud...lol.

longarm

Chris, you home already?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

Yea.  Got home late last night.

Anonymous

Headin out to the mounds for a bit.  Call me if your heading out.  I'll prolly stay out til around 3, then head back for some Nascar, and a big ole pot of venison chili  :mrgreen:

longarm

Very nice.  I wish I had read this earlier.  I would have had to stop by for something if I had known you were making Venison Chili.  That batch you made last fall was some of the best Venison Chili I have ever had.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

this batch is just as good.  Still warm---waiting for it to cool down a bit more before putting in back in the fridge.  Come on over and help work in the bathroom---you might earn a bowl :)