Holiday Party 1/6/08 3pm

Started by Paul Hittie, December 05, 2007, 08:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

Tenatively scheduled for Sharkey's, Neil will confirm w/owner.  Business meeting to follow.

Send PM to Harley w/age, gender and name of your kid(s) that will be attending for gift swap.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Anonymous

is it true we will be doing a white elephant exchange as well?  For those who don't know what that is; it is when you bring a gift that you don't want or think that others will find obnoxiously irresistable and we draw numbers or roll dice to see who gets what.  It is really fun and you often end up with a "prize of a lifetime."  

I hope so, because it's a great way to off those gifts you just got that you won't know what to do with... :)

Nosilla

I will make the presidential decision here. Let Do It.

Paul Hittie

Ooohhh, I smell REGIFT!

Anonymous

Quote from: "phittie1100"Ooohhh, I smell REGIFT!

nothing better than a regift, especially when it is something like a chia pet  ::gay::

JEEPSALESGUY

Is there a prize for best gift??? And do the usual rules apply??(nothing bought by yourself to give)
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

Nosilla

There are a ton of rules for this game.

I have always played that you take a deck of cards. everyone draws one, you rip it in half, half you keep other half you put in a hat.

A person draws a card from the hat and that person picks a gift. The next person you do the same thing for. That person can keep it or trade for the other gift.

I think there should be a $ limit or a regift since this will be after x mas.

JEEPSALESGUY

I've always went with the no buying rule...must be a regift, or something nobody wants, junk thats been sitting around.
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

Nosilla

Works for me.

TechJeeper

I wont be able to make it until 5... work... sorry guys.

longarm

I'm sorry, I don't think that I can make it.  I'll talk to my wife to see if she wants to take the kids.  If she does, I'll pm Harley with the info before the weekend.  I have to work that day.  The change in schedule I have been anticipating has come.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

NewRide

Thats a Sunday right ?!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "NewRide"Thats a Sunday right ?!

yup

Anonymous

All PM's have been sent with the information on the child you have.  Please remember that we suggest a $10.00 limit.

ouchman

we bringing dish to pass, or just finger food like cookies, fudge, etc..
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/