Wrench fest

Started by jeepsR4Girls, January 10, 2008, 06:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepsR4Girls

Okay I think we are ready to do the Lift.  We will do the lift and run it with stock tires for a couple weeks or so until we can get the spacers and tires ordered.  Saturday good?  Saturday we will be going to try to order the tires also.

Nosilla

I will come help wherever after Cody gets done with wrestling that day. But we normally don't get done till about 5 pm with that.

Let me know where.

longarm

Hmmmm, I am willing to help, just let me know where.  I'm available after 11:30 pm.  I can come over right after work.  Why are you running spacers?  I was running 255/70/16's with only a minor trimming from a dremmel.  When the trimming was done it looked stock.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Paul Hittie

Where are we working?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

ouchman

time and directions, and do we need tools?
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

jeepsR4Girls

Sorry guys I forgot (yes the women here actually forgot something) that We are going out with another couple for dinner on Saturday night.

Can we use someones garage when we do this?  We can use ours but keep in mind that is isn't heated nor do we have the tools to do a major job like this.

Major Mud

I konw who I'd call.....

coughHarleycough.......

Sorry Esay!

NewRide

Quote from: "Major Mud"I konw who I'd call.....

coughHarleycough.......

Sorry Esay!

Anyone get the number on that bus ??  ::Jeep::  ::Jeep::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

longarm

I have a heated garage that I am happy to offer up.  I just don't have air tools.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

This could happen