35's...

Started by astrogiblet, July 02, 2007, 07:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbikers

Quote from: "astrogiblet"... I just gotta learn to be content with what I can afford. :D
-Brandon
i don't think i will ever be able to afford this little hobby :o
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

astrogiblet

Thats true.. I was kinda thinking today.. This is kinda how it is for me:

Minimum wage - I can afford somewhat of a hobby, some things here or there

~$10 an hour - I can afford one solid hobby, maybe a few little extras here or there..

And the more I make, the more hobby's I can afford. So I've decided that because thats how I work, I will never have any money! :p

-Brandon

Nosilla

It is simple...the more you make, the more you spent.

longarm

For 33's the newer model Kuhmo MT's are the best for the $.  Affordable, great in the mud, and excellent street mannors.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

naypalm

Quote from: "Nosilla"It is simple...the more you make, the more you spent.

'tis so very true...

astrogiblet

Quote from: "longarm"For 33's the newer model Kuhmo MT's are the best for the $.  Affordable, great in the mud, and excellent street mannors.

Thanks for the suggestion. Those do look like great tires.

I was looking at either the Interco Super Swampers, the Trxus Mud Terrains, or the Mickey Tompson Baja Claws.

-Brandon

jeepfan1974

mickey thompsons ball up in the mud and need wheel spin to clean out i'd go with one of the others                        i like these xterrains the have pretty good road manners too           but they where free that helps too
Let\'s go wheeling!