Previous topic - Next topic

Major Mud

Went topless today???
 ::woot::

Nosilla

I thought about it. I was to busy working  :evil:

94_xj_country

Quote from: "Nosilla"I thought about it. I was to busy working  :evil:

i thought about it too, but people would have probably been grossed out. oh wait your talking about jeeps  :lol:
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

jeepfan1974

::gay::
Let\'s go wheeling!

Paul Hittie

I was all set to peel 'er back after work, but I have misplaced my allen wrench to rotate the light bar out of the way.  Had to settle for zipping out the windows.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Yager

I wanted to, badly, but I have a hard top, and it'd be a bitch to put back on this morning when it was cold.. Screw it, I'm taking it off.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

NewRide

I didnt go topless but I got my first sunburn of the year ice fishing !!!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

nick_n_ii

I would have, but have you ever tried to get the top off a ZJ?  It's just plain a pain so nope not today..
"Lead me not into temptation, Oh hell follow me I know a short cut.."

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "nick_n_ii"I would have, but have you ever tried to get the top off a ZJ?  It's just plain a pain so nope not today..

I can lend you my sawzall if you need one
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Anonymous

I didn't go toppless but I had the sunroof open and flip flops on.  Does that count?  

Today I washed the H2 with flip flops on--kinda cool as the wind howled into the car wash, but I don't care.  I saw my first robins today so I'm all set for warm weather!

Oh, and Buffett tix go on sale on Friday so what other signs to you need that Summer is on its way???????  :mrgreen:

Major Mud

Quote from: "94_xj_country"
Quote from: "Nosilla"I thought about it. I was to busy working  :evil:

i thought about it too, but people would have probably been grossed out. oh wait your talking about jeeps  :lol:

:lol: I saw that one coming.    ::trout:: > me.

Tried asking my wife to.

Once again  ::trout::  > me.

longarm

Hey Mel, for which venue do the tickets go on sale?  I didn't see anything listed on Buffett's website for Michigan.  Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

Quote from: "longarm"Hey Mel, for which venue do the tickets go on sale?  I didn't see anything listed on Buffett's website for Michigan.  Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

you can't trust the buffett website for up to date info.  Do a search for DTE and you should find it.  I predict that tix will sell out in 1 minute this year, and that no one I know will be able to get them.  (why should this year be any different than past years????)

jeepsR4Girls

Got the Landshark beer ready for that party yet Petmel?  Ed and stopped at Bullfrogs in Ortonville and had a few.

Anonymous

well, I bought 3 cases last week at Meijer because the sale price was close to a buck cheaper a six than their regular price.  Of course, we have had a few guests over the past week, so we have put a small dent into it... :)  Of course, you haven't had a Landshark until you've had a Loaded Landshark (open the bottle, take a swig, fill with Margaritaville Lime Tequila, tip to mix, then enjoy.)

No worries--it's just like Lay's chips I guess--drink all you want, they'll make more :mrgreen: